Monday 21 January 2013

From Pink To Blonde!

So I did a post recently about how I died my hair bright pink and now its time I went back to blonde.
In total I used 6 products in total: Tresemme - Salon Silk Shampoo, Jerome Russell- Bblonde Hair Lightener 30Vol 9%, John Freida - Sheer Blonde Shampoo, Aussie - Miracle Shine Deep Conditioner, Aussie - Luscious Long Leave In Conditioner and Directions - Silver Toner.

I only took pictures of the first time I did this but I did it twice to get it too a blonde colour with no pink hints, although it didn't turn out totally pink and has some orange parts to it, It will have to do for the time being.

Here's what I did..
Tresemme - Salon Silk Shampoo
Jerome Russell- Bblonde Hair Lightener 30Vol 9%.

What my hair looked like before.

Your hair needs to be towel dried.

The amount of bleach powder and cream peroxide i used (about two teaspoons of each).

Mixed.

Added about 3 tablespoons of shampoo.

Mixed.
After it had been on my hair for 10 minutes.
After 20 minutes.


After 30 minutes.
After 40 minutes, I then washed it off.
John Freida - Sheer Blonde Shampoo
Aussie - Miracle Shine Deep Conditioner
Aussie - Luscious Long Leave In Conditioner.
Directions - Silver Toner
I left it on over night.
End result!





 Twitter - @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy



No comments:

Post a Comment