Wednesday 15 October 2014

Those down days..

The last couple of weeks have not been the best!

I've realized that I have spent the last 3 years at college doing something I now absolutely hate and my hours at work have been cut right down to 0! and with my parents still forcing me to go to college I'm stuck. as I would love to work full time and that is what most barbers want is someone to work full time. So I'm finding it hard to find a new job and with my savings quickly running out on petrol to get to college I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

It seems like moving in with my nan and becoming her career is the only option although I would be paid to do it I'd be moving away from everyone I know which is pretty scary.

So life has been pretty shit to be honest but I'm sure something good will happen in the near future after all thats the law of the universe.. isn't it?

Twitter- @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment