Monday 19 May 2014

My 18th Birthday!

First of  I never thought I would actually make it to 18 but here I'm 18 today and going strong (kind of), but I wasn't excited about being 18 at all as I knew on the actual day I would probably be sat at home alone.. which is what I'am doing right now and how the rest of my day will go.

Everyone seems to go mental with planning their 18th birthday by either going clubbing, having a party or going on holiday and I had actually planned to go to France with my ex boyfriend but by me calling him my ex gives a massive clue as to why that didn't happen.

I can't feel too sorry for myself as at the weekend I went to Oxford street with my sister and on Friday I will be going to Nandos with my friends from college because that is our birthday tradition.

I understand why 18 is such a big birthday as you become an adult, you can vote, get a tattoo, drink alcohol, get a loan but some of that isn't really that great.

Anyway, I hope you all have/had an amazing 18th birthday doing what YOU wanted and not what people expect you to do.

Twitter- @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment