Wednesday 21 November 2012

OOTD - Exploring

I was sat at home today bored, so I decided to go on an adventure around where I live. Although I have lived in the village my whole life I've never really looked round properly. The village scares the crap out of me as it reminds me of the place in The Lovely Bones so I was terrified that I was going to be killed and buried in a den in the ground..

Beenie - From Australia

Camo jacket - Asos (DIY)
Redy Pinky Jacket - Topshop
Black Vest - H&M

Shorts - River Island
Tights - Tesco

Shoes - Nike Blazers

Nail Varnish - OPI Die Another Day (very chipped)


'JB' Necklace - Gift
Start Necklace - Topshop
(I hate my smile)
Eye Liner - Miss Sporty
Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up
 And I did fall over *embarrassed*
Muddy elbow from falling over..

 Some pictures of the scenery..





























Enjoy your day..
<3

1 comment:

  1. Great post!

    Love your pictures :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete