Tuesday 19 June 2012

A small haul.

I recently brought a few items that I thought would be good when the sun is out although it is currently raining and has been for the past few days :/ but I'm determine to wear them and i cant wait for the sun to appear..


Dress £25 Miso in Republic- The pattern on this dress is amazing and is what drew to it, the pattern is gives the dress an old fashioned feel and the gold zip on the front makes it stand out.

£25 Miso in Republic.

£25 Miso in Republic.

Belt £2.50 Primark- This belt is gorgeous my favorite thing out of what i brought, it has a vintage look to it and the gold buckle makes it look old and expensive.

£2.50 Primark.

£2.50 Primark.


 Cropped top £4 Primark- I actually brought this top 5 sizes too big as it is quite short and I wanted it to cover my stomach, it still shows a small amount but tucked into high-waisted shorts it would be fine.
£4 Primark


Enjoy your day
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment