Wednesday 24 April 2013

What I'm loving spring/summer 2013

So, its almost the beginning of May which to me means its almost my birthday and that summers almost here!!

The weather in England has started to get warmer FINALLY!!! Which if you look around everyone seems happier and in a summery mood.

To me summer is the best season ever as you can get your legs out and finally wear the shorts you brought in the end of summer sale last year and have been dying to wear ever since, you wont have to worry about needing a coat.

These are a few of the things I have been loving this spring/summer:

Dove summer glow nourishing lotion- this moisturiser contains a small amount of fake tan. You use it like a normal moisturiser and apply all over your body but instead of just moisturising it gives a subtle natural looking tan which looks like you've just stepped off the beach. The tan is buildable so the more you use it the darker you get, it doesn't give you an orangey glow just a natural looking tan.

No7 Lift & Luminate day and night serum- Summers all about looking healthy and glowy and these two serums defiantly help with that, although I'm too young to get wrinkles I still believe in using anti wrinkle creams to hopefully help prevent them in the future and these serums help to make your skin look youthful and radiant. I use them underneath the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Night Cream every morning and night.

Herbal essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream- I'm pretty sure this is a new thing that Herbal essences have brought out which they say help to protect from combing damage. Its a rather weird thing and something that I haven't seen before you can either spray it on to your hair just like a leave-in conditioner or if you spray it onto your hand it forms a cream which you can apply to the ends of your hair. This is defiantly helping to make my hair softer and stronger.

The Body Shop Satsuma Beautifing Oil- This oil can be used on both your hair and skin, I have only used it on my hair as my skin is already quite oily. I apply a small amount to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair to help protect them from damage. The scent stays with you for most of the day after you've used it which can be nice but can be slightly over powering if your wearing perfume. The oil is helps to make my hair look shinier and smoother.

The Body Shop Coconut Shimmer Body Butter- If you don't like shimmer you probably won't like this as although the shimmer is only slightly noticeable you can defiantly see it there in bright light, the smell of coconut just makes me think of summer so anything coconuty is a must for me. Like any Body Shop Body Butter it works well to moisturiser your skin and make it smell great.

A few songs I've been loving:
Don Henley- Boys of summer
Men At Work- Down under
Rudimental- Waiting all night
Duke Dumont Feat A.M.E- Need U (100%)


I hope your all enjoying this beautiful weather and the thought of summer being so close.
Twitter - @josieeberryy
Instagram- @josieeberryyy

No comments:

Post a Comment