Wednesday 15 August 2012

My summer beauty favorites!

Summer in England isn't always sunny, most of the time it rains.. But over this summer I have found many great products which are either new to me or I have rediscovered them.


Front- Superdrug Body Butter and The Body Shop Lip Butter
Middle- 17 Nail Varnish, Rimmel London Foundation and Maybelline New York Mascara
Back- Lee Stafford Shampoo, Superdrug Facial Wash, The Body Shop Body Mist and Dove  Heat Spray


Superdrug Cranberry and Pomegranate body butter-
This smells AMAZING!! The scent of this is very summery although I will be using this all year round as it is now my favorite body butter, the smell has a sort of fruity and creamy smell which last in the skin for ages. It gets rid of any dry skin.
I defiantly recommend trying this as it is very cheap (around £2!!) and smells so nice.

The Body Shop born lippy raspberry-
I have had this since Christmas and have recently started to use this again as it has a very summery taste (yes I have tasted it a few times) of ice lollies. It helps to make the lips very soft and smooth.
The cost for this isn't that much around £3 and the pot does last a long while.

17 Nail varnish in Pink Grapefruit-
This has a very summery coral pinky orange colour which looks great with a tan and helps to brighten up an outfit which might be dull.
I would recommend applying 2 coats to get the true colour. Price around £2.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation-
This is the perfect foundation for summer as it is not too thick but still covers up mark, it has a dewy finish which can be mad matte by using a powder over the top.
Price £8.99
Read my full review at http://www.theresbeautyinthebeast.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/wake-me-up-foundation-review-rimmel.html .

Maybelline New York the Falsies volum' express mascara Flared-
This masacara has a spoon brush which helps to coat all the lashes even the tiny ones and make them appear longer and more voloumised. The eyelashes defiantly look more curved and longer.
Price around £8.

Lee Stafford BLEAch BLondes SHaMPOO-
Although I don't have bleach blonde hair this still helps to removed the brassy yellow tones that build up in my blonde hair by gently toning them out. The shampoo is a bright purple colour which is what removes the yellow brassy tones.
I would not recommend using this shampoo daily as it can leave some pale purplely tones. Price under £7.

Superdrug Deep Action daily facial scrub Anti-Bacterial-
I brought this in a rush and because it was cheap and thought that it wouldn't make any difference to my skin at all.. but i was wrong it hasn't suddenly clear all my spots (if only) but it has helped to make my skin feel cleaner and clearer. The small beads help to removed dead skin and the cream helps to soften skin to leave it feeling smooth.
Price £2.

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist-
Normally I can't stand the smell of orange but this is a very light orange smell which is refreshing but not over powering and unbearable. The scent lasts for a couple of hours and then starts to fade away.
Price £7.

Dove damage therapy Heat Defence spray-
I brought this spray a couple of months ago and haven't stopped using it, although I think heat protecting sprays don't really do that much this one defiantly makes the hair feel a lot smoother and healthier.
Price £2 in boots at the moment.


Enjoy your day..
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment